Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Daniel a.k.a The Boyfriend
On April 3rd 2009, this handsome man walked into my life. I was sitting on a sidewalk in Taipei with my friends, having a beer after the Oasis concert. Our mutual friends introduced us, and we all decided to go to a pub together. We were quite a large group of people, and had to take many taxis to get everyone there. Somehow I ended up in a taxi with him. I remember being very impressed with his Mandarin, as he was telling the taxi driver where to take us, and his knowledge of the selection of beers and ciders they have at the pub. We got to the pub, we got drinks, played Jenga, and the rest is history.

I haven't been able to get rid of him since, and we are happily living together in Taipei City. I'm not going to list all the things that I love about him, and why he is such an amazing person, and why I can't imagine my life without him, because you might throw up in your mouth a little bit. 

I will only say that he's my best friend and the love of my life. I thank God every day for bringing this loyal, hilarious, sweet, trustworthy, silly, loving person into my life. I also pray that he will be in my life forever, and that we get to grow old together.

4 comments:

  1. Always wondered about your 'how we met story' You guys seem like such a fun couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we do have a lot of fun! I can't tell you how many times I've told people this story, whether they wanted to hear it or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh so sweet and its lovely to finally hear how you and dan met!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Dan is awesome, but I did throw up in my mouth a little...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...